The first ones were "The Ryan O'Reilly Band". We saw them right at the beginning of Portobello Road. Lots of people were standing there and listened. And I really got to say that they're just fantastic!
They also selled CDs. And guess what? Right, I buyed one instantly. :) Since I'm back I listen to them like ALL day long. Track 09 and 11 are my favs. ♥They also have a homepage, check out! http://www.ryanoreilly.co.uk
Okay, we went on and the next great folks with music instruments we saw were these guys: http://www.myspace.com/thechimneyboys
Actually, there were just two of them (Michael Sweetman and Becka Wolfe) with a guitar and a fiddle. I was so fascinated by the intensitivity of their play. It was just... awesome. Lovely. Stunning. Splendid. :DTook some photos, too:
He's ginger. AND he knows how to sing. AND he wears a hat. How awesome is that?
Unfortunately, I forgot to take a photo of Becka who was also very great and did play lovely. I was just too distracted by his hair and voice. Sorry for that. ;)
He's ginger. AND he knows how to sing. AND he wears a hat. How awesome is that?Unfortunately, I forgot to take a photo of Becka who was also very great and did play lovely. I was just too distracted by his hair and voice. Sorry for that. ;)
Awww, I love buskers! Only when they're good musicians, though... Looks like you had a great time in London! Looking forward to your next posts [and letters]. <3
AntwortenLöschen